RE: NTLK serial leads

From: Jon Shurtleff (jon.shurtleff@munich.netsurf.de)
Date: Sat Dec 04 1999 - 07:05:40 EST

(I'm
>in the UK)

Here's the response I got a few weeks ago when I checked with Enfour about
the cable advertized on their site. Don't know if they ship
internationally. I ended up finding my spare cable though and didn't order
one of these and so I can't vouch for their service or quality.

Jon.

=============

Thank you for your inquiry.
The Interconnect Cable information is listed bellow web site address.
(http://www.enfour.com/us/newton/cables/index.html)
Also I attached a product order form. So if you would like to purchase
these cables please send back this form by e-mail or Fax.

Regards

Takashi Mineyoshi
Ein Computing, Inc.

PS Both cables in stock!?

Order Form
order Information
                                                             Price
Qty
Interconnect cable for Newton (Mac) $39.00
Interconnect cable for Newton (Win) $39.00
Sales TAX (CA only)
Shipping/Handling $4.95
Total

Payment Instructions
Charge My: VISA ( ) Master ( )
Card Number:
Exp. Date:
Signature:
( ) I prefer to pay by check for full purchase amount.

Sipping Informations
Name:
Address:
City: