Re: NTLK Customizing Newtons?

From: Marco Mailand (Marco.Mailand@psi.ch)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 04:15:20 EST

"T.M. Camp" schrieb:
> Does anyone have any thoughts on or experience with custom painting a Newton
Just after the introduction of the 120 I've seen painted ones in the
Newton Shop in Zurich. There was and maybe is an artist, an airbrush
expert, how did this for some money. They had patterns like Redwood,
Cheese (of course, we're swiss) and some other non-deep-green colors
with phantasy patterns.

> Thoughts: Technical considerations
All those technical aspects were professionally covered by the painter.
I was really impressed by the results.
I can search for the guy if someone wants to know more.

--

Regards / Viele Gruesse

Marco Mailand

http://www.psi.ch/SLS http://slsbd.psi.ch/~mmailand ****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by: