NTLK NEWTONOZ: STOCKING STUFFERS

From: NewtonOz (newtonoz@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 1999 - 13:48:17 EST

Hi, Newtoneers!

Looking for a stocking stuffer for your favorite Newtoneer? Well, we've
got some specials that will bring the Newton Green glow in any Newton fan!

CHRISTMAS STOCKING STUFFER SPECIALS

Order ANY item at regular price (over $10), then take as many of these
great stocking stuff-ers for your Newton loving loved ones!

-Newton Nylon Case (limit one per order)
$7.00 USED/AS-IS

-Newton Keyboard (limited supply) (limit one per order)
$69.48 NEW - NOZ Packaging
$40.48 USED

-MegaHertz XJ1144 14.4 PC Card Modem Fax/Data
$18.88 NEW (OEM/WhiteBox or No Box)

-Newton to Mac Cable - Platinum (limit one per order) (Apple or Generic,
our choice)
-Peripheral 8 Mac to Peripheral Cable - Platinum (limit one per order)
(Apple or Generic, our choice)
$5.48 NEW

-9w Adapter Euro Converter for use of the Universal Newton AC in Europe
(limit two) (limited supply)
$3.92 NEW

----

There is NO minimum order amount!

All prices are cash/check/M.O. discounted. Credit card orders must include a 4% surcharge on merchandise.

Shipping is usually just $4.25 for orders under 1 1/2 pounds in the U.S. only! We do ship worldwide -- eM@il for more details.

If you don't see an item here, we take special requests, and we'll do our best to get you the best price on rare Newton Items. We also buy Newtons! Sell your used (but well cared for) Newton to NewtonOz for redistribution into the Newton Community!

eMail to:

newtonoz@ix.netcom.com

with the subject NEWTONOZ SALES to place an order or make an inquiry!

Due to our overwhelming volume of eM@il orders, we request that you CALL US for speedier service.

Or you can call us at NewtonOz Headquarters at (818) 781-1009 [this is a US phone number] Our operators are available from 7PM to 11:30PM, Sunday through Thursday, Pacific Standard Time. SPECIAL HOURS FOR FRIDAY, DECEMBER 10, 1999: 8AM to 1PM, Pacific Standard Time

(BTW: Please expect a TWO WEEK delay in response via eM@il. WE RECOMMEND CALLING FOR QUICKER RESPONSE AND ORDERING!)

NewtonOz reserves the right to change prices at any time via posting of this text catalog. Changes to this catalog affect all quotes that are not paid and completed. To lock your price, we recommend paying by credit card.

NewtonOz is not responsible for typographical errors. To verify price, eM@il or call us!

-The Folks at NewtonOz

----

NewtonOz, NewtonOz Items, NewtonOz Sales and the "skewed N" are trademarks of NewtonOz. Apple, Newton, MessagePad, eMate, and other Apple brand designations are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Computer Inc., other trademarks belong to their respective companies and individuals.

----

NewtonOz Items is now an official sponsor of the NewtonTalk eM@il List! It's the place you want to be for the best in Newton Community Discussion and Support!

To join NewtonTalk, or to find out information, visit http://www.newtontalk.com at Planet Newton for details!

----

NewtonOz Items now has it's own mailing list! If you always want to be informed of the newest NewtonOz Value Deals and jam packed text and PDF catalogs, just eM@il to newtonoz@ix.netcom.com with the subject "NEWTONOZ LIST". You'll be added to our mailing list, which mails our newest prices direct to your virtual mailbox. And, NewtonOz promises not to clutter your eM@ilbox with useless junk. We'll send an eM@il a maximum of three times a week, and we'll never sell or distribute your eM@il address.

Join today! :-D

----

NewtonOz's FAVORITE site is "This Ol' Newt", home of:

- "Son of ULTIMATE Newton Links Page" - one of the largest active Newton link sites we've ever seen - "Newton WebRing" - hosts of the webring dedicated to our favorite PDA - "Newton Used Price Guide" - Check out the Used Price Guide before you buy used Newton parts Many interviews, articles, and features... updated frequently! It's a must visit for you and your Newt! THIS OL' NEWT http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt "Keep the Green"

----

NewtonOz's FAVORITE NEWTON NEWS site is "Info-Newt"!

- Frequent Newton News and Event Information - Software Archive - Links to other Newton sites

\\ /, `( Info-Newt http://www.info-newt.com/ \ = Support Newton! -- INK DIFFERENT

-The Folks at NewtonOz Items newtonoz@ix.netcom.com

(818) 781 1009 Business Hours: 7PM to 11:30PM Pacific Standard Time Sunday through Thursday

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com