NTLK How - Take apart MP 120

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Wed Dec 08 1999 - 04:34:01 EST

>I have
>taken apart the one with a smashed screen to the point were only two
>soldered wires connect the screen digitiser (I think that is what it is) to
>the mother board. But before I get somebody to play around with the
>soldering (my soldering skills being non-existent) I was wondering if
>anybody has actually done this before.

For a detailed pictured explanation of how to take a MP120 completely
apart, see http://www.newton-lifestyle.de/artikel/zerl120/
It is in German, but easy to understand. I'd expect the MP130 is not
that much different from the 120 as far as the display is concerned.
If you do it and have the chance to take pictures of the process, it'd
be great if you could make them available to us later.

Frank

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com