NTLK Re: Alt.rec

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Mon Dec 13 1999 - 15:07:59 EST

stephenb@nntt.gov.au wrote:
>I have been trying to make alt.rec useful on my MP130. However, I have had
>only limited success so far with lots of error messages and on the 130 it
>does not seem to replace the handwritting prefs etc as it is supposed to.
>Anyway, I see from the PMN site that version 05a.1 was supposed to be
>compatible with the 130 and was wondering if anybody out there still has a
>copy of that version that they could mail me. I would really like to see
>how the older version worked so that I can get some idea about what the new
>version is not doing.

I am not sure at all that 0.5a1 worked on MP130.
However, I found the problem while trying to install it on a MP120, and I
fixed it. Next release (coming next week probably) will include it.
Of course, it is not *really* fast on the MP120.

I sent to you a non released 0.6a32 (I have no time to update the website,
and 0.6a4 will include more stuff).

Regards,

Paul

----