Re: NTLK RE: newtontalk V1 #183

From: NewtonOz (newtonoz@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 06:17:25 EST

Your eM@il from newton@ecity.net on 12/14/99 11:50 PM said this:

>You should be able to use either method with Newtons that support TCP/IP,
>I think, although it may require a 2000/2100/eMate since I can't recall
>if Newton Internet Enabler supported anything but dialup IP on models
>before those three.

Hmm...

I think there's a problem with the way Newtons handle TCP/IP, which
prevents them from correctly accessing the internet through most hardware
and software routers.

Can anyone follow this up?

-Oz

Happy Holidays, and have a Newton New Year!

-The Folks at NewtonOz Items
newtonoz@ix.netcom.com

(818) 781 1009
Business Hours: