NTLK Win free Newton Stuff

From: ThisOlNewt@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 21 1999 - 23:48:55 EST

No correct answers for the round ending today so we are extending the round
through christmas Along with the new round. Go on over to This Old Newt and
win great prizes. The web hunt runs turough the month.
Still to give away are a Newton e-mate pin. a copy of MPG and a Newton
Keyboard. Prizes awarded were Pocket Money, NewtCard NewtsCape.
Winners will be announced When I return from the holidays.

Keep the Green
Rich
This Old Newt
http://members.aol.com/thisolnewt