Re: NTLK PCMCIA Pager?

From: thomas (thomas@arlut.utexas.edu)
Date: Wed Dec 22 1999 - 10:34:17 EST

yes that would be great.

--
Thomas Snyder, Programmer: MacOS, Newton, VB, etc...
http://www.arlut.utexas.edu/~thomas
"Fear is the path to the Dark Side.
Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to suffering." - Yoda,
Jedi master

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com