NTLK WHERE do I find " backup" software for Newton 130 versus iMac?

From: Erik Burke (e.burke@worldonline.be)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 21:13:26 EST

WHERE do I find back-up software that not only creates & installs back-up or
packages but also enables me to open and work with my Newton on the iMac? I
have a Message Pad 130, an iMac OS N1-9.0 128 MB and a Keyspan Twin Serial
Adapter. I used to work with a Newton 110 plus Powerbook 145B and then I
could really use the Newton within my powerbook. Now (thanks to Newton
Backup Utility) I'm only able to backup or restore, but without the Newton
itself I can't read anything I've backed up. Gratefull for any assistance,
Erik Burke.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com