Re: NTLK RemoteTown: how it works

From: Ching Yi Tsai (mp2100@softhome.net)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 16:47:12 EST

Personally I feel it is not a good idea to tell people how the program works
in order to reach high score. It is like telling people the cheats about a
game, and see how high score can people get using this cheats. It loss the
whole purpose of playing games :)

I don't think I am going to play the game again, because now I know how the
program works, it is pretty boring following the rules, and if not, people
will beat you easily. :(

Just my $0.02

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com