Re: NTLK RemoteTown: how it works

From: thomas snyder (thomas@arlut.utexas.edu)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 09:17:58 EST

Actualy there is a small amount of skill to the game so knowing the rules
still does not guarantee that you will do well. Also if you do not like
the game then you are just the person that I want to talk to. I am still
developing the second version of Remote Town and any sujestions you have
to make the game more fun I would like to here.

A Macintosh user!! Unix I like too, but Wintell blowes.
See my www at http://www.arlut.utexas.edu/~thomas