NTLK What software for an MP130?

From: Adam Dunn (adamdunn@webtime.com.au)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 09:01:03 EST

Hi All,

Just upgraded from an MP100 to MP130 that was still unopened in the box.
My question is about the software to run it for work. I'm a manager/carer
for people with profound disabilities. Basically I'm after a simple word
processor, database for notes and files for the individuals I assist
(simplicity and easy access a must), and a referencing program for uni.
Actually I might add a stress managment program, just looking back at my
year that was.

Any suggestions are gratefully taken.

Tah

Adam:)

GoWest, Our Goal:-

"To promote the humanity of people with a disability"

Adam Dunn Co-ordinator

Alina N. Long Suffering Co-worker

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com