NTLK Synch problems between Palm Desktop and Newton

From: EqualityFL@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 16:02:13 EST

Is anyone else having difficulty synching Palm Desktop and the Newton? I
am unable to import Dates etc...from my Newton to my Palm Destop either.
It seems related to installing OS 9 and/or using At A Glance on my Newton
but that may be coincidental.
Thanks to the good folks on this listserv, I am able to use the IrDA (EE
Transfer) to communicate with my G3...It doesn't appear that I can use
that method to get my datebooks synched though.
Nadine

Are You A Member Yet?
Join Equality Florida Today.
Call 813-253-5962
or email your contact information to eqfl@eqfl.org and
we will send you membership information.
Thanks for caring enough to get involved.
Together we can make a difference.
www.eqfl.org
Our Mission:

 "Equality Florida is a state-wide organization that works to achieve
social, political and economic justice and that is dedicated to ending
oppression based on sexual orientation, race, class and gender."

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com