NTLK GV modem

From: Robert Benschop (robertbenschop@bigfoot.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 17:09:45 EST

I've been trying recently to get an eMate to work with a TelePort Gold II
modem and Kenny Song advised me to get the the gv_ tele.pkg from NewtonMad
which turns out to be for the Platinum Pro, so I'm still looking for a
solution for the TelePort Gold II (normal modem, not a PC-card, though I
don't think that makes a difference)
Which brings me to next thing, my guess is that this driver would work with
the 3 PowerPort Platinum Pro PC-cards (28.8 bps fax/modem and 10 base-T
Ethernet adapter, there no driver for the ethernet part for the Newton
though) that I have here without the cables to connect them to a telephone
line.
As far as I know these cables are very cheap in the US but Global Village
charges a ridiculous amount to ship those cables to Holland, Europe.
Would anyone be interested to send me 2 of those cables, than I would send
them one modem in return, sounds like a fair deal to me.
If anybody is interested just drop me an email.

Robert Benschop

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com