RE: NTLK MP2K carrying cases?

From: Jon Shurtleff (jon.shurtleff@munich.netsurf.de)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 20:19:49 EST

I tried there before Thanksgiving and they still listed it on their site but
it was listed as out of stock. I ordered one hoping they would get some in
but my order was cancelled. Too bad because it was a great case. I have
one for my machine now but I wanted a spare. If anyone hears of one being
available anywhere else I'd like to know. Jon.