RE: NTLK Help! Battery warning on Pretec Memory Card

From: Jon Shurtleff (jon.shurtleff@munich.netsurf.de)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 16:24:43 EST

I think is a problem if you don't have the latest (last) System update
installed. I had this problem and installing the update stopped it. Open
the Extras drawer and tap the i button. Select Memory Info and see what is
says for ROM Version. It should be ROM Version 2.1 (717260)-1. If not
install the update and see what happens. It available from a variety of
sources but I don't know of one off hand.

Jon.