Re: NTLK AaaGggRrrOooVvvAaaTttIiiOooNnn

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin@fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 11:11:11 EST

Adam Dunn wrote:

> Help,
>
> I've just attempted to Update my data from my MP100 to the My New Jewel
> of an MP130 (Shut up, I'm a poor man) anyway, backed the MP100 up to NCU
> (NCK files will not work in NOS 2.0 if you remember) transfered the files
> over. Now being a tricky guy I stored most of my addresses on a 2mb card.
> And Knowing the cards store seperately I placed another card into the
> MP130 when it came her turn to do the backup schuffle. 90% beautiful
> transfer, BUT, the addresses not go in. I looked in the Names File JIC
> found 3 names under social. Ahh. The rest must be in their respective
> folders. It's at this point that the Agro and error message -48420
> arrived together.I can't change folders (only in the names file) at all
> with out this little B$%#%$D raining on my parade.
>
> Help me before this thing sends me prematurely Bald!!!

When you click the "Filing" icon, do you see the folders you added in the
little slip that appears? It might be that the system doesn't know about
those custom folders you created on your MP100. See if they are there. If
not, I would suggest re-entering them. Then, see if you can switch folders.
If that doesn't work, and assuming you still have your MP100 handy, I would
put back the card that have those addresses, open the Name app, select "All
Names", tap the "v All" (for check all), then tap the "Filing" icon and file
all of them in "None (unfiled)". Try to use the card with your MP130.

Good luck!

-Laurent.
Laurent Daudelin
Developer, Object Factory, Substrate Fannie Mae
Phone: 703-833-4266 mailto:Laurent_Daudelin@fanniemae.com
Fax: 703-833-7555 Usual disclaimers apply

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com