NTLK Re: Sprint wireless

From: mmidgley@my-Deja.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 12:46:21 EST

I have not used their "wireless web" service myself, but I use a Nokia 6185 on SPCS voice service. It is my belief that (at least for the 6185, and its probably the same for Qualcomm) that once the phone is connected via serial to the Newton [interconnect port] then it will behave exactly the same as any other external modem--so the Internet Setup you described is all that is needed. I've used my USR v.everything external modem this way before. No need to manual dial or anything like that.

mark

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com