NTLK referring to user protos

From: cands (cands@axion.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 12:10:43 EST

Hello all. I have a programming question for you clever types.

I need to refer to a user proto in my code, and the only reference to
such an operation I can find in any documentation is in _Programming For
The Newton_, in which they tell me that I have access to proto templates
as variables in my code, just by prefixing the proto file name with pt_.

What's really driving me crazy is that in their code it seems to work
just fine, but in mine I always get an error: "undefined variable:
pt_row". does anyone have any ideas aas to what I might be doing wrong?

I'd appreciate any help.

Corey

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com