NTLK Cadenza for Lotus Notes <--->Newton synchhronisation

From: ronnie_simon@uk.ibm.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 10:42:07 EST

People
     Have a look at <http://www.dnug.dk/versions/db-show/?Product=440&> or
<ftp://ftp.tu-clausthal.de/pub/newton/apps/cadenza/> , this appears to be a
FREEWARE version of Cadenza for the Newton using Lotus Notes R4.5 and beyond. I
have been a registered user of Cadenza for over two years and I have had
trouble-free synchronisation of my names and calendar. I shall try this over the
next few days and let you know the results.

I am happy to take any questions on this.

You should be aware that Lotus Notes already provides Easysync to synchronise
Palm pilots and Lotus Notes. We now have a way of co-ordinating Palms and
Newtons via Lotus Notes using Cadenza.

Regards
                    Ronnie Simon

about us at some time. Find out why at: