NTLK Re: 2 Free Commercial Packages

From: mmidgley@my-Deja.com
Date: Thu Jan 06 2000 - 11:39:38 EST

Matt Garrison wrote:
>I feel that the "rules" about doing this have
>been followed--the companies are not responding

I have previously received email permission from Michael V. Fadeev for such use/distribution of VideoPhone for Newton (but never found the package until now, thanks!)

mark

midgley@my-deja.com wrote:
> Would it be alright/possible for me to obtain
> this package from another person then?
> Thanks for your willingness to help,
> mark

        Dear Mark!
        No problem!
        But I can't tell you who could provide you with the program.

Best regards,

--
Michael Fadeev
Marketing manager of Paragon Software in Dolgoprudnyj/Moscow region

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- Share what you know. Learn what you don't. ****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com