NTLK Something else we can do

From: Kimberly (create-balance@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2000 - 10:54:05 EST

This is hard for me to explain so stay with me ( if you can)

create a WEBSite ( has to be attractive and very professional)

Talks about the most amazing PDA that is no more ( does not say brand or
company so that the Win/palm users will FINISH reading it before they leave

talks about all it's features and even the cool geeky stuff
and that this was all created years before the ones that they own.

Surf the web on a PDA etc...

Then Great Stories about how this "old" PDA works great even now and how it
is used ( still without mentioning a platform or a brand)

How the people that own this PDA are dying for the company to make another
soon and how they won't use anything else unless they are forced to.

at the end announce the product - or possibly another page.

I really think if linked to the right sites could get a lot of attention.

Or am I just dreaming ?????

~Kimberly~

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com