Re: NTLK Who to write to bring back the Newton? Steve's emailaddress?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 02:13:13 EST

On 1/7/00 11:19 AM, Amy [mailto:tekkie@earthling.net] wrote:

> And "I" can offer a web site and a petition script to do it on my
>web site, Daily iMac, if you guys need it. I love my Newton terribly but
>I find myself drooling over features that it can't possibly have because
>it's somewhat old (but not outdated!). I'm all for petitioning Apple to
>bring it back, or something very close to it... even though some other
>handhelds have features I wish for (the wireless Palm is mostly the
>instigator, but I hate PalmOS), none of them match the overall quality of
>the Newton. For the most part, nobody makes ANYTHING as good as Apple
>does.
>
> So... shall we host it on my site?
>
> Amy
>--
>Editor, Daily iMac - news, content, food for thought
>http://www.dailyimac.com/

That sounds like a good idea to me! That'll get us some Newton owners
who may not read NewtonTalk or browse the various Newton sites or
newsgroups. Meanwhile the Newton sites and newsgroups can be informed of
the poll too.

  -Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com