Re: NTLK Who to write to bring back the Newton? Steve's emailaddress?

From: Peter Cross (e-lists@ockhams.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 03:23:31 EST

It sounds to me like you are further along on this poll thing than I am, so
maybe you should take it away....

However, I you are not behind the Newton 100%. Are you sure you want to do
it. I think the site should broadcast a passion for the Newton. A love of
the technology and show the world the gap in the PDA market instead of
asking apple to make a replacement for the Palm Pilot. We also need to show
everyone, including the other pda users what they are missing. Like Jared
and Text to speech and all the other things about our Newtons that I (we?)
love so much. The Things that we KNOW are superior to any WinCE or ??? that
may come along.

If you want to do the site I say Great. But do it with passion. Otherwise,
let me know and I shall continue with my site.

Cheers,

Peter