Re: NTLK Re: ICQ for Newton

From: Sam Powell (sam.powell@cwcom.net)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 17:53:58 EST

> > >+) Is there a need for a Newton ICQ client?
> > Yes Yes YES!
>
> How often is your newt connected to the net, where you don't have
> another machine handy? The Newt is *not* a replacement for a computer.

Not neccesarily, that my change with ICQ :-)

> > Internet tasks consist of surfing, reading mail,
> > reading news, and using ICQ.
>
> Buy one of the newton telnet clients? I read mail, surf using
> Lynx, read news, play muds, etc, via a telnet client. A lot easier and
> cheaper than an ICQ client being written :)

Perhaps, just perhaps, but its sometimes nice to have native products
id be willing to pay a good $10 for an ICQ app.

ICQ: 10061444
web: come.to/thepicarchive
email: sam.powell@cwcom.net

'While Gates has customers, Torvalds has fans' - CA

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com