Re: NTLK Help with desktop PIM and 2100, please

From: Darl Singh (darl@xpress.net.nz)
Date: Tue Jan 11 2000 - 23:43:21 EST

NCU (for Win) and Schedule 7.0 sync my MP2K well.

Have also heard good things about earlier versions of Lotus Organiser (but seem to
recollect issues with later versions)..
I had to adjust some field mappings to get it seamless- but I/O's well.
HINT - just don't try and sync with an 'empty' Sch+ file - wipes everything on yr newt!
(Export from Newt first, then sync thereafter).

With this caveat, works well

-D