Re: NTLK Photoshow and XPort

From: Gary Moody (gmoody@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jan 12 2000 - 18:33:35 EST

Hi Khaled,

Okay, let's back the truck up here for a second. Dan Rowley, who is an
active member of this group, *never* promised a timeline on XPort 3.0, or
even if it would be released. He said that if he could squeeze it in, he
would.

He has publically asked for help on the project because he would like it
produced as much as anyone else with few, if any, helpful volunteers.

I'm an XPort 2.0 user, and I *love* it for what it does. I would like 3.0
to be released too. But, Dan must make a living and Newton programming has
become a hobby for everyone...there are no huge profits in it for anyone.

So, to reiterate, if anyone can or wants to help with this killer project,
this was Dan's email in May: