Re: NTLK What happened to the Newton Classifieds??!?

From: Bill Davis (newton@ecity.net)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 01:47:09 EST

On 1/12/2000 4:47 PM, Victor Rehorst [mailto:victor@gear.torque.net]
wrote:

>> The site was on auto pilot for a loooooooooooooooong time. anthonys
interests

>> were in other areas I am suprised it lasted as long as it did. he was happy
>> to have an interesed party take over the web ring last year. I would not
hold

>> my breath regarding the sites returning. Thats my hunch.
>
>And if it does happen to have passed on, I'm sure one of the active Newton
>websites could pick it up. IMO it was a very very useful and
>highly-trafficed siteite (also where I found the ad for my UMP2k!)
>
>-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
>---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
>--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------
>----------------------"The Few, The Proud, The Green."----------------------

Maybe you? Are you using CGI's on your site for the NewtonTalk archive
stuff? I have the capability with my Webstar server but have never done
it....

  -Bill

 \\ /, "Ink Different" at Info-Newt, the site for Newton PDAs
`( Info-Newt Newton news & info web site: http://www.info-newt.com/
  \ Newton FTP Software archive: ftp://ftp.info-newt.com/
   = Newton Community FAQ: http://www.info-newt.com/faq/

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com