Re: NTLK MiniDisc Titiling Software

From: Wally Rodriguez (wlists@fireworksmm.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 10:18:24 EST

There is a remote sold by Philips called "Pronto". This thing is amazing and
many people have posted solutions for controlling most home theater
equipment, blinds, X10 and I designed a layout for titling on my CD
Megachanger. I'm pretty sure it will work on MD's as Sony stuff is pretty
standard, but can't guarantee it.

I also saw a megachanger controller for Newton and even tried it. It was
able to name CD's and such, but I can't recall what the name of it was.

I understand that a universal remote program for newton was being developed
that could be used for this as well, but have not heard of a release.

--
Wally Rodriguez                          wrodriguez@fireworksmm.com
Dir. of Visual Effects,                      FireWorks Motion Media

****************************************** This month's NewtonTalk brought to you by:

The Clinton Administration, the George Bush 2000 Campaign, and almost every other major U.S. politician has said something nasty about us at some time. Find out why at: http://www.evote.com