Re: NTLK MiniDisc Titiling Software

From: Jeremy Shepherd (jbond@netcom.com)
Date: Thu Jan 13 2000 - 15:18:15 EST

------
Oooh! Tell me about it!

Titling with the dial or the remote can be a nerve wracker!

There's a Mac/USB one out there, but not a Newton one that I know of.
Anyone else?
------

Where did you find the USB/Mac titler!? I've been searching for a Mac minidisc titling program/connection and have found none. I am currently running Winremote under Virtual PC 3.0 which works OK but is slow and somewhat buggy.

Mr. Oz, please relieve my pain and tell me where you found the Mac titler!

- Jeremy
Jeremy Bond SHEPHERD | I never take any notice of what common people
San Francisco, CA | say, and I never interfere with what charming
Internet: jbond@netcom.com | people do. If a personality fascinates me,
Phone: 415-929-0297 | whatever mode of expression that personality
                           | selects is absolutely delightful to me.
                           | -Oscar Wilde, THE PICTURE OF DORIAN GRAY

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com