Re: NTLK Connection Utilities

From: Paul Guyot (pguyot@pnm-consulting.com)
Date: Sun Jan 16 2000 - 15:12:05 EST

>>(Note to Paul Guyot: Time to add the following to the FAQ for the Newton
>>Community if it's not already there! This seems to come up at least once
>>a day....)
>
>hmmm, I remember Paul posting that he did this with my files (NCU, NP, NCK)
>in the Dec. FAQ, unfortunately most sites seem to only have the Sept. FAQ.

Here are the two lines concerning you for Dec changes:

Updated some links of previously available softwares on Ben
(bct1@thestate.infi.net)'s site Newton Connections to refer now to DNUG,
since Ben site no longer host them (VB1a & VB2a) [Thanks to Ben
(bct1@thestate.infi.net)]
* Added link to NCU on DNUG (VB1d) [Thanks to Ben
(bct1@thestate.infi.net)]
*

Are the files available on your site?

>Not to nitpick, but whatever happend to theDec FAQ, I sure can't find it
>anywhere?

You can get January FAQ on TON (was there few minutes ago, and the quoted
lines come from there).
I backuped all FAQs, so if you really want Dec, I can send it to you.

Regards,

Paul

----
P&M Consulting Newton Program