NTLK LunaSuite Pro

From: Juan Solano (je_sol@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 17 2000 - 02:38:18 EST

I've installed the program but on Preferences for Luna Suite I can see the
menus for
  LS Components Owner/worksite
  Blocked URLs owner/worksite
  Inet POP3 owner/worksite
  Inet SMTP owner/worksite

but when I tap
  Inet HTTP owner/worksite
  Inet FTP owner/worksite
a box comes up but I can't see the items on the menu, only an OPTION box on
the bottom left with Reset or Default. Is this a known bug? Any fixes for
this?

If I try to connect it asks for "Owner and Worksite to use settings from"
and I select my name with my sity below it but it then goes to say "Error 2,
The selected emporium is not a worksite card"

I also used to get another error -48204, but I have forgotten how I got that
one several times.

I don't want to bother LunaSuite tech support 'cause this a free product
know. So please help. Thanks.

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com