NTLK FreeWwweb?

From: Charles Mangin (newton@Option8.Com)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 08:32:17 EST

I'm sure somebody has tried it, so let me ask this group before i go and try myself...

has anybody been successful in using the freewwweb free isp to connect a newton to the internet?

it seems to be a really good deal - real tcp/ip, ppp, smtp, and all the other xxP's, plus, you don't need any special software or stare at banner ads to use it.

anyhoo, anyone with experience, and maybe a working login script, please let me know...

Charles 'Option 8' Mangin-
Sent Via Newton MessagePad 2000
http://www.newtontraveler.com

about us at some time. Find out why at: