Re: NTLK FreeWwweb?

From: Susan Freeman (suebeano@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 21:14:00 EST

That's how I get/send email, get usenet and autodownload my e-news every
day. I love this service -- FreeI.net would fail occasionally (esp.
sending mail), munged their access # database, and the client worked
poorly on my Mac. No client software, POP mail, no ads -- I'm glad that
Snap/CBS are behind them financially.

--sue

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000 08:32 -0500 (EST), Charles Mangin wrote:

>I'm sure somebody has tried it, so let me ask this group before i go and
try myself...

>has anybody been successful in using the freewwweb free isp to connect a
newton to the internet?

>it seems to be a really good deal - real tcp/ip, ppp, smtp, and all the
other xxP's, plus, you don't need any special software or stare at banner
ads to use it.

>anyhoo, anyone with experience, and maybe a working login script, please
let me know...

>Charles 'Option 8' Mangin-
>Sent Via Newton MessagePad 2000
>http://www.newtontraveler.com

-----
This message via my Newton 21OO and Eudora Pro 1.1

http://im.yahoo.com

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com