Re: NTLK Viewing e-mail directly to ICS txt editor? Batteries lowon Memory card?

From: Kenneth Wong (ghoonk@mailworld.net)
Date: Tue Jan 18 2000 - 23:19:33 EST

Actually, some simple features that would make SimpleMail more friendly
would be:

1. Quick buttons for Delete, Reply, Reply to All, Display in TE (Text
Editor). It would save one from having to go tap tap tap to get a Reply to
All.
2. Filtering support (which I understand is in the works)
3. Quick button for 'Open in web browser'. Users would have to define in
Prefs which browser they are using (Newtscape & Nethopper only, since
Lunasuite supports HTML mail)

Aside from that, SimpleMail is simply the most powerful email client for any
PDA. IMAP4 support is pretty out of the question here. Would be nice for
people who want to access mail from the MS Exchange though :)

In any case, kudos to Simon for his undying committment to developing a
fantastic email client. I've been using SimpleMail since verison 1 and I
don't see myself migrating to any other client anytime soon :)

Cheers

Kenneth Wong
Executive Vice President
The Active Idea Company Private Limited