Re: NTLK FS: New (no box) MP 130s!

From: Shane Hill (shane.d.hill.itar@lmtas.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 10:48:06 EST

G'Day All,

I bought three (3) of these MP 130's off Martha at FreightQuest and the
units are great. They are new and have never been used. As for the
useability of the MP 130's, I have been using 120/130's for almost 3 years
and find their speed and useability fine. In-fact all but one of my software
packages, written for the Newton compunity, have been written and compiled
on either an MP120 or MP130. I have never owned an MP2K. I have used them
and find their speed to be the greatest draw card for them, but they are
just a little two big to fit in the hand.

Have Fun All !!

Shane Hill
SDHEngSoft
Shane.Hill@dsto.defence.gov.au