NTLK ANN: Hemlock plugin for NewtonTalk Archive (fwd)

From: Victor Rehorst (victor@gear.torque.net)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 15:27:39 EST

This was posted to c.s.n.a by Sean Luke... it's probably more relevant
here though. Yay Sean!

-----Victor Rehorst - victor@eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca | victor@torque.net------
---Newton Resources: Ethernet, Newton Cage, NewtonTalk archive, and more!---
--------------- http://eddie.cis.uoguelph.ca/~victor/newton/ ---------------