NTLK Flash Memory

From: Lairson, David L (David.Lairson@navistar.com)
Date: Wed Jan 19 2000 - 19:23:36 EST

I have some 1mb intel flash memory cards. They are 5v/12v cards but I cannot
get them to work in my newtons. Both my OMP and Newt 110 give an error
saying "unrecognized type of card" These are series 1 intel cards. I was
told that they should work, but I bought them used, online, so I am not
sure. Do they need to be mac formated?

Thanks
David

about us at some time. Find out why at: