Re: NTLK MP 2100 not accepting memory cards

From: steve kramer (sakramer@corecomm.net)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 04:28:01 EST

I have a newton 2100 that will not accept any cards in any of the slots. The
cards work fine in any other newton, if you go to extras and tap on card, it
says there are no cards inserted. This problem was happening for awhile, and
to solve it, I would remove the battery and then replace it and it would
work. Now that is not even working for this problem. Even doing a hard reset
does not work.
M Thomas

I had a similar problem. I believe the pin connectors in the card slots are
gunked up or maybe a bent pin. both slots worked however the one that had
the problem would not save memory to a flash card propoerly. Unfortunately,
my only recourse was to send it to Apple and pay the $185

Steve

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com