NTLK Other - Lextionary

From: Gruendel, Frank 3837 PPE-WT (Frank.Gruendel@de.heidelberg.com)
Date: Thu Jan 20 2000 - 07:18:18 EST

>notes: "Lextionary for the Newton has been discontinued.=A0 It is still
>Copyright (C) 1997 by Hayes C. Haugen.=A0 You are allowed to use Lextionary
>free of charge, that is all

Lextionary is my favourite piece of software. Had I known it before its
becoming
freeware had been announced on this list some months ago, I'd probably have
bought
it at once. It runs fine on my MP130 (having a 4 MB card of its own), and it

always impresses the other students in my english course no end if the very
machine
I'm taking notes with even explains vocabulary. Especially considering the
fact that
they need 10 times more to find out some of the words Lextionary knows
aren't even
listed in in their large, expensive and heavy paper dictionaries ;-))

Frank

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com