Re: NTLK RE: OTHER - New to List

From: kate (kate@bored.lexxdog.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 10:28:00 EST

I'm curious jusrt how many people find this. I connect both my 2000 and
mp100 to the following systems on a regular basis with no slowdown software.

libretto (p100)
thinkpad (celeron 400)
piii 450
athlon 1gig
ibook
g4

They all seem to work finr for me but I see people posting all the time
about needing slowdown SW. Just curious.

Kate