Re: NTLK Implant 2000 Accel. for Newton? Anygood?

From: Michael (t_e@bigpond.com)
Date: Fri Jan 21 2000 - 19:25:24 EST

Robert,
I sent my implant and newton to an electronic firm and they soldered it in
for me.
The company was in my local town so didn't take very long at all.
I am the one who has had four newtons upgraded in Australia. So it isn't
very hard to get done.
Mind you, I am going to have six newtons done soon, as I am waiting on two
more to come.
M Thomas