NTLK For Sale: Newton Programming books

From: Max Bonilla (M.Bonilla@bigfoot.com)
Date: Sun Jan 23 2000 - 10:25:42 EST

I have a few Newton programming books that I'm thinking about selling. I'm
thinking about $5 per book or best offer, plus shipping. I don't know what
shipping costs would be but I would like to measure interest before I try
to find out. The titles are:

        1. Apple Computer Inc., Newton Programmer's Guide (Reading,
MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1996). Includes CD.

        2. Apple Computer Inc., Newton User Interface Guidelines
(Reading, MA: Addison-Wesley Publishing Company, 1996).

        3. Julie McKeehan and Neil Rhodes, Wireless for the Newton.
Software Develoment for Mobile Communications (Boston: AP Professional,
1995). Includes Diskette.

        4. Julie McKeehan and Neil Rhodes, Programming for the Newton.
Using Macintosh. Sofware Development with NewtonScript, 2nd ed. (Boston: AP
Professional, 1996). Includes CD.

        5. John Schettino and Liz O'Hara, Basic for the Newton.
Programming for the Newton with NS Basic. (Boston: AP Professional,
1995). Includes two diskettes.

If you are interested please reply to me directly: M.Bonilla@bigfoot.com.

Max

Max and Angela Bonilla