Re: NTLK Smart Dog BackTalk: What to install? - more q.s

From: Chris Ruprecht (chrup@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 17:17:17 EST

>I am sorry for the dodo question, but I have review the data on the
>Back Talk site and am confused. What exactly do we need to download
>and install? Is the "Stack" required?
>
>I don't suppose this will in any way allow us to run a program that
>was designed for the Palm?

I have more question(s). I have a Handspring Visor here and I
installed the BackTalk Demo package and the other 3 packages on the
Newton (MP2100) Now, I select "Beam" and I get "looking for receiver"
... and it times out after a while.
What do I tell the Visor (PalmOS III clone) to convince it, that it
has to receive? I have to admit, I have no clue how these Palm
thingies work, I gave up on them when I found out how what they call
HWR works.

BTW: Anybody wants to buy a Handspring Visor? I have only used it to
try to get it to talk to BackTalk - namely twice....

Best regards,
Chris

Chris Ruprecht * chrup@earthlink.net

about us at some time. Find out why at: