Re: NTLK Re: newtontalk V1 #227

From: RobertRuff@aol.com
Date: Thu Jan 27 2000 - 17:30:28 EST

Grafitti was originally created by Palm for

> the Newton for folks who's handwriting couldn't be recognized by the

> Newton...and then created the Palm PDAs and included it there too. (So

> every Palm owner OWES the Newton! Bigtime!

   I'm not sure that this is true Grafitti ran on many platforms including HP
Omnigo, and Zoomer, sold by RadioShack (AST Grid Pad and Casio Z-7000 are
Zoomer clones)
   Palm also wrote the PIMs for Zoomer and worked out some of the bugs befor
creating Zoomer's direct descendant of the Palm Pilot so to speak.