NTLK Problem Faxing from MoreInfo At A Glance

From: James Charney (James_Charney@FirstClass.choate.edu)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 11:08:21 EST

Hi--one of the features i've most liked about MoreInfo, is the At a Glance
agenda view and its ability to fax or print any chosen range of dates.
There is no equivalent simple function in the built-in Calendar.
        I've had no trouble faxing one or two weeks worth of my schedule until
recently. But now, even if i only try to fax five days of appointments, I
have a problem.
         The Newton 2100 calls and connects, faxes through two pages--and then
disconnects prematurely, saying the distant fax disconnected. So, about
half of a week gets properly faxed.
        It's not the receiving machine--if I fax using the Built-in Overview in
Calendar, the full week will go through. (this requires me individually
checking each appointment to be sent--the reason I want At A Glance to
work!)
Does anyone have any idea what's wrong. A reset doesn't help. Thanks,
Jim Charney

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com