Re: NTLK printing...

From: Keith Isley (kisley@dwx.com)
Date: Fri Jan 28 2000 - 09:50:32 EST

I tried direct serial, but was never able to get it to work. AppleTalk via a
Mac network sort of works....if you're printing a short document, a page or
so. At 2-3 pages, things get messed up - not sure why, maybe the printer and
the Newt don't coordinate well.

Didn't have any problems recognizing the printer, just communicating with
it. It's been close to a year, so my memory on how it all worked was
sketchy.

KAI