NTLK Printing over AppleTalk

From: Holger Wiese (howiese@dialup.nacamar.de)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 05:27:15 EST

Hello to all,

i have got a little problem. Since i am really new to Macintosh
computers, i got hold of an iMac the other week, i am not that
experienced.

But here is my problem.

I equipped my MP2100 with an ethernet card. Backing up and
installing using AppleTalk works like a charm (the speed is
incredible compared to the serial connection i am used to). But
now i intend to print to my LaserWriter compatible printer which
is connected to my iMac via USB. It is a Lexmark Optra E310.

Unfortunately when searching the AppleTalk homezone from my Newton
it will not find a printer. Is there a way to make this work?

TIA

Holger

about us at some time. Find out why at:
http://www.evote.com