Re: NTLK Japanese Newton MP130

From: Ricardo Araújo (rmaraujo@pel.conex.com.br)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 21:59:37 EST

So, it did work. All I had to do to restore the NOS was to hard reset the
Newton. Thanks for you answer!!

Just to refresh the memory (or: what I've learned): UniFEP was a patch to
NOS, so it would work with kanjii (?), a japanese dialect I guess. Hard
reseting it, would erase UniFEP, that was a package at the RAM, and return
things back to normal english. Maybe erasing UniFEP would to the same, but
it was so many packages related that it is easier do reset.

Thanks again for all your help!!

Best regards

Ricardo Araujo