NTLK Where can I find Newtworks?

From: Joshua Puetz (joshpuetz@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 26 2000 - 22:24:51 CDT

I just purchased an UMP2K (which is simply amazing!), and I only have the
NCU install disks (not the upgrade CD). While I've been able to find most
of the CD software in various archives on the web, I can't seem to find
Newtworks. Is there a kind soul out there that could point me in the right
direction or send me a *.pkg file of Newtworks?

Thanks!

-Josh
joshpuetz@hotmail.com

EVOTE.COM, the ESPN of Politics on the